Information collection and use
What Information does RetentionForce collect about me?
When you interact with our Site, Software, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you (“Non-Personal Data”).
Information you provide us when you create an account
When you sign up for or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your full name, email address.
Other Information we collect
RetentionForce is designed to store, process business' customers data, uploaded, entered, or otherwise transmitted by you in connection with your use of the Services and/or Software.
- Your customers information, including their names, phone numbers, links to the social network platforms, birthdates and your notes from your side.
- Transaction data of your customers purchases including amount they spend, the date they made a purchase, their voluntary feedback to your services.
- Your employees information including their name, phone number, role in your organization, email and your notes.
Data obtained from Facebook
RetentionForce in order to operate requires certain permissions to access you Facebook data including:
- Basic account information. This consists of your name, profile picture, locale and timezone.
- Manage pages permission. We request the list of Facebook pages you administer during the signup process to get page access token for the page you would like to integrate RetentionForce with. We use page access token in order to be able to obtain business contact information including name, location/address, phone number, page profile picture and cover image. Page access token is also used to perform API calls to the Facebook for subscribing to page messages events, modifying messenger appearience and sending out messages to customers on behalf of your Facebook page.
- Page messaging permission. RetentionForce require this permission in order to be able to send and receive messages when your customers interact with your business's page messenger.
- Basic information, including their full names, links to the profile picture, their locale and timezone, is saved automatically when users send messages or otherwise interact with your Facebook page Inbox.
RetentionForce also collects customers data who interact with your page's messenger. This consists of their Facebook name, profile picture, the date of their last interaction.
Automatically collected Information
Certain data about the devices you use to connect with RetentionForce and your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information. This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or similar identifier) when interacting with our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- Log data. As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site, Software, and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information. This is information about the RetentionForce Site, Software, and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site, Software, and/or Services. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page on the Site and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to better understand and optimize the Site.
- Device information. These are data from your computer or mobile device, such as the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using RetentionForce Software.
How does RetentionForce use my Information?
We use, process, and store your Information as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site, Software, and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- to communicate with you about your use of our Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements, and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account.
- to send you direct marketing emails and special offers about RetentionForce, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. For more information, please see the section entitled, “Will RetentionForce send me emails?” If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- to display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
- to calculate aggregate statistics on the number of unique devices using our Site, Software, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse of those.
Does RetentionForce review User Content?
As a rule, RetentionForce employees do not monitor or view your User Content stored in or transferred through our Site, Software, and/or Services, but it may be viewed if we believe the Terms of Service have been violated and confirmation is required, if we need to do so to respond to your requests for user support, if we otherwise determine that we have an obligation to review it as described in the Terms of Service, or to improve our algorithms as described in the User Content section of our Terms of Service. In addition, if you request our human proofreading services, our proofreaders may also read the User Content you submit for this specific service, as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests. Finally, your Information may be viewed where necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RetentionForce and its users, or to comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to warrants, court orders, or other legal processes.
Information access and disclosure
Does RetentionForce share my Information?
We only disclose Personal Data to third parties when:
- We use service providers who assist us in meeting business operations needs, including hosting, delivering, and improving our Services. We also use service providers for specific services and functions, including email communication, customer support services, and analytics. These service providers may only access, process, or store Personal Data pursuant to our instructions and to perform their duties to us.
- We have your explicit consent to share your Personal Data.
- We believe it is necessary to investigate potential violations of the Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats against persons, property, or the systems on which we operate our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- We determine that the access, preservation, or disclosure of your Personal Data is required by law to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of RetentionForce and users of our Site, Software, and/or Services, or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including national security or law enforcement requests.
We may disclose Non-Personal Data publicly and to third parties – for example, in public reports about word usage, to partners under agreement with us, or as part of progress reports we may provide to users.
RetentionForce does not share your Personal Data with third parties for the purpose of enabling them to deliver their advertisements to you.
Does RetentionForce sell or rent my Personal Data?
No, RetentionForce does not sell or rent your Personal Data.
How do third-party apps and plugins work?
Some third-party applications and services that work with us may ask for permission to access your Information. Those applications will provide you with notice and request your consent in order to obtain such access or information. Please consider your selection of such applications and services, and your permissions, carefully.
Some third parties’ embedded content or plugins on our Site and/or Software, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, may allow their operators to learn that you have visited the Site, and they may combine this knowledge with other data they have collected about your visits to other websites or online services that can identify you.
Data collected by third parties through these apps and plugins is subject to each parties’ own policies. We encourage you to read those policies and understand how other companies use your data.
Will RetentionForce send me emails?
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, software updates, and special offers. We also may want to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners. You may opt out of such communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within RetentionForce emails and changing your contact preferences. All RetentionForce account holders will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Services, even if you unsubscribe from promotional emails.
For EEA users: We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent. Please see the section “For EEA users” below.
Does RetentionForce ever make any of my Personal Data or User Content public?
No, we do not share Personal Data or User Content except in the limited circumstances described in the “Does RetentionForce share my Information?” section of the Policy.
Does RetentionForce collect information from children?
RetentionForce does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we determine we have collected personal information from a child younger than 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to remove that information from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Site, Service, and/or Software. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Site, Service, and/or Software without their permission.
Data storage, transfer, retention, and deletion
Where is my Information stored?
Information submitted to RetentionForce will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. When you use the Software on your computing device, User Content you save will be stored locally on that device and synced with our servers. If you post or transfer any Information to or through our Site, Software, and/or Services, you are agreeing to such Information, including Personal Data and User Content, being hosted and accessed in the United States.
How secure is my Information?
RetentionForce is committed to protecting the security of your Information and takes reasonable precautions to protect it. However, Internet data transmissions, whether wired or wireless, cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and as a result, we cannot ensure the security of Information you transmit to us, including Personal Data and User Content; accordingly, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
Once we receive your data, we protect it on our servers using a combination of technical, physical, and logical security safeguards. The security of the data stored locally in any of our Software installed on your computing device requires that you make use of the security features of your device. We recommend that you take the appropriate steps to secure all computing devices that you use in connection with our Site, Software, and Services.
If RetentionForce learns of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you and provide information on protective steps, if available, through the email address that you have provided to us or by posting a notice on the Site. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive such notices in writing.
How can I delete my Personal Data from RetentionForce?
You can remove your Personal Data from RetentionForce at any time by logging into your account, accessing the Settings page, and then deleting your account. More details can be found here. Please note that, for security reasons, RetentionForce Premium users will first be instructed to cancel their subscriptions before they can delete their RetentionForce account.
How long is Personal Data retained?
You can remove your Personal Data from RetentionForce at any time by deleting your account as described above. However, we may keep some of your Personal Data for as long as reasonably necessary for our legitimate business interests, including fraud detection and prevention and to comply with our legal obligations including tax, legal reporting, and auditing obligations.
What happens if RetentionForce closes my account?
If RetentionForce closes your account due to your violation of the Terms of Service, then you may contact RetentionForce to request deletion of your data. RetentionForce will evaluate such requests on a case by case basis, pursuant to our legal obligations.
For EEA users
RetentionForce uses, processes, and stores Personal Data, including those listed in the “What Information does RetentionForce collect about me?” section, as necessary to perform our contract with you, and based on our legitimate interests in order to provide the Services. We rely on your consent to process Personal Data to send promotional emails and to place cookies on your devices. In some cases, RetentionForce may process Personal Data pursuant to legal obligation or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
What rights do I have, and how can I exercise them?
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect to their personal information, including the right to access, correct, or delete Personal Data we process through your use of the Site, Software, and/or Services. If you’re a user based in the EEA, you can:
- Request a Personal Data report by submitting a support ticket through this link. This report will include the Personal Data we have about you, provided to you in a structured, commonly used, and portable format. You must be signed into your RetentionForce account to submit this request. Please note that RetentionForce may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any information.
- Have your Personal Data corrected or deleted. Some Personal Data can be updated by you: You can update your name and email address, as well as language preference, through your RetentionForce account settings. If you registered for RetentionForce using Google or Facebook, or if you otherwise have problems updating this information, please submit a support ticket. You can remove your Personal Data from RetentionForce by deleting your account.
- Object to us processing your Personal Data. You can ask us to stop using your Personal Data, including when we use your Personal Data to send you marketing emails. We only send marketing communications to users located in the EEA with your prior consent, and you may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link found within RetentionForce emails and changing your contact preferences. Please note you will continue to receive transactional messages related to our Services, even if you unsubscribe from marketing emails.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
If you have other questions or do not have a RetentionForce account, contact us by submitting a support ticket.
As RetentionForce evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in our Site, Software, and Services, our business, and laws applicable to us and you. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy. We will notify you of any material changes that impact your rights under this Policy by email (to your most recently provided email address) or post any other revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, in an easy-to-find area of the Site, so we recommend that you periodically check back here to stay informed of any changes. Please note that your continued use of RetentionForce after any change means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy. If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to it, you will need to delete your RetentionForce account.
3 Nalbandyan, 0015