Customer surveys help to collect information on customer satisfaction level. Here are 20 amazing customer satisfaction questions to include in your survey.
Feb 4, 2021 · 3 min read
Nearly all organizations admit that customer satisfaction is the key to creating a long-lasting, strong, and emotional relationship with the customers. But the thing is, that in the modern world, especially with Gen Z and Gen Y, companies need to work hard on keeping the customers happy and retaining them.
Recent research data conducted by various companies show that customers are even willing to pay more for the products and services if they are satisfied with the service and quality.
From time to time businesses need to collect feedback on overall customer satisfaction and measure how products or services supplied by a company meet or surpass the customers’ expectations.
Customer surveys are most often chosen for gathering the necessary information. The businesses that choose automated customer satisfaction survey tools have a competitive advantage against those that do the whole process from a scratch. In any case, the survey questions should be picked very carefully.
Filling surveys is not the thing that customers love doing unless it contains precise, clear questions.
Here are twenty amazing customer satisfaction questions to include in your survey.
Why you should ask demographic questions?
Because you need to know who are the respondents, and this data will late r help you to segment your customer data.
1. Your age? (Offer a free response field, a multiple choice, or a range )
2. Where do you live? (Offer a free response field or a dropdown choice)
3. Your employment? (Offer options to choose and an “other” field)
4. Marital status? (Offer multiple choice)
5. Gender? (Offer multiple choice)
These questions are the most important ones to ask. They help to focus on the qualities of the products/services, collect valuable insights and improve.
6. How often do you use the products/services you purchased? (Offer multiple choice)
7. What do you like most about the products/services? (Offer free response field)
8. What do you like least about the products/services (Offer free response field)
9. How could we improve the products/services? (Offer free response field)
10. What is your favorite feature of the product or service? (Offer free response field)
11. Does the product help you achieve your goals? (Options: Yes or No)
12. Would you like to use or repurchase our product? (Options: Yes or No)
13. On a scale of 1-10, how satisfied are you with the products/services?
14. What are the factors that influence your buying decision? (Offer Multiple choice)
15. How much would you rate our quality management on a scale of 1 to 10?
Additional does not mean less important. These questions are essential for any survey.
16. On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to recommend the products or services to a friend, family member, or colleague?
17. Do you have any questions for us? (Offer a free response field)
18. What else would you like us to know? (Offer a free response field)
19. If needed, can we contact you to follow up on your responses? (Yes or no)
20. Do you have any additional comments or feedback for us? (Offer a free response field)
Digital Marketing Specialist, Strategist, Content Writer at RetentionForce.